Search-a-brand assists you in researching, choosing and building a brand for your company, service or product. Try it out and search with the intended name!
Friday 29 July
Location: Manchester / Remote
Salary: Dependent on experience
Contract: Full time, permanent
Days/Hours: Mon-Fri 09:30-17:30pm
Start date: As soon as possible
Claimsmiths is a focused disputes practice for individuals and part of Brandsmiths, the specialist law firm for IP-rich businesses with a rich litigation heritage.
Claimsmiths is designed to provide top results in consumer actions. The team include some of the leading data protection, finance and professional negligence lawyers in the UK. We are highly experienced in running a range of claims, which includes precedent setting litigation.
We pride ourselves on offering a supportive and collegiate atmosphere.
We are looking for a Proclaim Developer to join our ‘Claimsmiths’ team.
The successful candidate will work as part of an industry leading litigation team who are developing new case types and workflows.
The role will include:
· Programme and design of the Proclaim Case Management System.
· Development of new and existing workflows and document templates.
· Work and lead on various development projects as required by the business and to agreed timescales.
· Development and maintenance of internal applications.
· Development and maintenance of new business solutions (range of technologies).
· Building and analysis of MI to track and monitor performance and KPI’s.
· Assist IT support technicians to solve problems that require programmer's input.
· Provide support for all BI solution and case management related issues, including liaising with 3rd party suppliers.
· Responsible for prioritising workload and meeting deadlines.
· Provide support for all case management related issues, including liaising with 3rd party suppliers.
· Ensure that documentation is kept up to date once implementation work is complete.
· Assist where necessary with any training requirements and materials arising from new/amended workflows.
· Keep up to date with technical knowledge and industry developments.
· Working on various development projects as required by the business and to agreed timescales
· Experience of developing and coding Proclaim case management system is essential
· Ability to work autonomously and in a team
· Organised with effective time management skills to ensure deadlines are met
· Good communication skills
· Commercially aware
· A positive and proactive attitude
· Goal orientated with a strong desire to improve and succeed
· Likely to be based in Manchester, but candidates in other locations (include remote) considered
Send your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org ·
Any queries? Email or call 0161 464 9237